Friday, May 04, 2012

Surprise Beach Trip

Daddy surprised us with a 3 day trip to the beach earlier this week! He took 2 days off work, found the beach house and everything! I love surprises (but am also a planner so that makes it kinda hard) and I had wanted to get away as a family of 4 before our lives get more crazy but didn't think it was going to happen. As I look back now I should have seen some of the clues! 

We had great weather and pretty much hit the beach as soon as we could. Chase loved it. He is a great age, where he can entertain himself but isn't too daring!



Jacob did pretty well too. We kept his pacifier in his mouth otherwise he would put his fingers in there covered in sand. Hard to get away from the sand at the beach :)


Couldn't get a good one of them smiling.

On Monday morning we headed to the aquarium. 





Back to the beach that afternoon!

 36 weeks and ready for this baby (I think)!


 Our awesome view!


We stopped in Wilmington on the way home for lunch and a train museum.



What a great but tiring time. Now we are just here, gearing up for #3. I am still hoping for early but not holding my breath!


3 comments:

Dad and Mom Copp said...

Brad gets an A+ for pulling that surprise off!!

Mom & Dad Caywood said...

What a fun trip! Looks like you all relaxed and had a wonderful time. Precious memories! We agree - you get an A+, Brad!

Mm Caywood said...

I forgot to mention - beautiful sunset over the ocean!