Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Keeping Busy!

I had a feeling I couldn't keep up with my pictures. We have some great friends here and have been keeping super busy. We've hardly eaten a meal by ourselves! 

We've learned that we can only play Candy Land when Jacob is sleeping. He is pretty much on the go now and loves cords and the stuff we are trying to play. He's messed up several of my train tracks :) I have to be careful of what I say because I know Chase is listening! Here's a picture of me trying to keep him off Candy Land.


 We went bowling the other day with friends. The kids were doing great and having so much fun. At "level" 8 though there was too many little feet in one spot and my friend's boy fell and got a pretty good cut on his chin. They ended up having to go to the ER. Both boys realize they didn't get to finish their game and are asking to go back. Maybe when the daddies are here!

So excited he couldn't keep still!
We've had such a mild winter this year but now its almost getting hot. The thermostat inside is reading 77! The boys pretty much have to take a bath a day since we try to be outside a lot before it gets too hot! Also, I realize Jacob has turned 9 months a couple day ago. I should probably take some pictures to document. Hopefully I can get those up soon. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Bowling w/friends! How fun is that, but hope that the other little guy's chin is OK! We could almost see Chase jumping up and down bowling! That's awesome they have a place for kids. I'm sure you're all ready for Daddy's to come home!
Bathtime can be so much fun w/kids, even tho' it make be extra work. Hope you're getting enough rest!