Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Time with Friends

On New Years Eve we were crazy partiers by going over to a friends house for dinner. We even put the kids to bed at my parents then went to play games till about 10pm. Like I said we are crazy! I wish I would have gotten a pregnant picture with my friend Kristine. She is due with her third (a boy) at the end of the month. Yeah for more buddies between our families. Here are the big buddies, Korey and Chase.



The boys and I stayed up in Maryland for a week. Brad ran back down to work for 2 days before we headed to the Cotton Bowl. We enjoyed getting together with friends for a few playdates.  One day we met a the Rock n'Tumble gym with the Kauflins and Huckabys. The kids had a blast. I was surprised to have to pay for Jacob but he enjoyed playing with the toys as well.





Kyleigh had fun too!

The three year olds...Korey, Chase and Elizabeth.


Adding Kathryn to the mix!


The first night we were there, we dropped the boys off with my parents and headed to DC to meet some Air Force friends (that we knew in England) for drinks. My brother Kevin is always going out when we are there so we convinced him to come out with us for a bit before meeting up with his crowd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont always go out when you are up here! But nice pic nevertheless