Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jacob is 7 months!

Before we left for Kansas I had Jacob's 6 month well baby appointment on his 7 month birthday. He was 20 lbs 12 oz. (82nd percentile), 28.25 inches (85th percentile) and 43.5 inches head circumference (27th percentile). His head doesn't seem that small to me. He is getting harder for me to carry (as I am getting bigger!). He loves to eat. I have even started giving him cheerios which he likes to feed himself. I think he gets about 1 out of every 10 in his mouth. He sits up really well and sometimes acts like he wants to crawl but I am okay with him waiting a bit. He still only has 2 teeth and I keep thinking that more will pop through any day. I think the fussy times he has are due to teething.



I get so many comments on his eye lashes. Wanted to get a close up!

6 comments:

David and Kate said...

He is very cute Janell!!

Grandpop and Grandmom said...

He is a cutie with a sweet disposition. When we get to babysit him and he starts crying, I know something is bothering him -- it is usually the diaper or he "thinks" he is hungry. Miss our grandsons!
P.S. Tiana LOVES Wagner!

LoLo said...

Oh my gosh guys, he is so adorable! Love the lashes. Also, he has already beat Marleigh- she is 20 pounds 3 oz right now! LOL. I don't know how you can carry him while pregnant, Janell! Hope you are feeling well. Miss you guys.

Cara said...

Absolutely adorable. I hope your time in Kansas was wonderful...my mom said you looked fantastic.

Grandma and Grandpa said...

What a little handsome gift! Well, not really LITTLE :0) He does have the most wonderful disposition and sought after eyelashes! We sure miss them both, and are thankful to the Lord for His blessing you w/such wonderful sons!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Hmmm, wonder what I did, but I lot the comments! Said Jacob was a handsome little guy (well, not 'little' anymore!) with a wonderful disposition. We're thankful the Lord has blessed you with 2 wonderful sons!