Friday, January 27, 2012

Meeting Kieryn!

After visiting with Brad's family for a week we headed up to Manhattan, KS to see my brother and his family. We were so excited to meet our niece, Kieryn. She is a month younger than Jacob. Again, I didn't have my camera so this post might look pretty similar to their's :)

Jacob was about 6 pounds bigger and was sitting up better but Keiryn is crawling! 






Lots of new toys for Jacob to play with!

Sunday was pretty nice so we had to spend a little bit of time outside. Thank goodness uncle Steven is always willing to play with Chase.


 Checking out some of the animals at Uncle Waynes.







Missing Tiana. Excited to get all 5 cousins together this summer!




It was easier to say goodbye knowing we will seeing most of my family again this summer. Yep, we have 2 beach trips booked in the Outer Banks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I am the Grandmom, I love looking at the pictures on both blog.

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Looks like Jacob found another 'best' friend! Those 2 cousins looked like they were having so much fun playing together! And, they 'kind of' resemble each other!:)