Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Surprise Blessing

Since Chase got to announce the last pregnancy, I figured it was Jacob's turn....
That's right, baby #3 is coming end of May!! 
Quite a shock to us as they will be less than a year apart but we are very excited!

I've been feeling great, just tired, as Jacob is not the best napper/sleeper. I am trying to keep Jacob my baby as I know he will have to grow up way too fast.


I can find out what I'm having in a few weeks! This is going way to fast. Here's a video of what Chase wants. I switched up the order because when he was younger he would always say the second option but he's been pretty consistent this time. Between my me and my two good friends here (8 kids) there is only 1 girl, Abi, so that's where it gets the name from. I guess its only fair since Abi has a baby doll named Jacob!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

What an adventure! Happy for you all.

Grandmom from MD said...

You announced it!! I was quickly reading the blog thinking you found out if the baby was a boy or girl. I thought this is the surprise way you will tell family...we get to wait awhile for that news. Congratulations!!

Aunt Laura said...

Janell, you will be glad to know that Grandmom said that she's going to the beach to take care of the children!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

What a CUTE way to announce! Chase sure is certain, so we'll see what happens. Enjoy your time w/Jacob and Chase, and we're looking forward to finding out whether Chase is correct or not!

buy wow account said...

WoW! so happy for you.=D