Sunday, December 18, 2011

Jet Photos

We attempted to do jet photos for our Christmas Card picture this year. There weren't any that I really liked...if you see the jet you can't see us and vice versa. I feel like that this point in our military career everyone knows what Brad flies. So we took our own again. Is is not the best picture (neither boy is smiling) and if I wasn't obsessed with Christmas Cards I probably wouldn't send any out but it would just feel wrong. They are a little late this year (didn't change the address from our England address so they had to re-ship) but they are going out tomorrow. Here are our out takes....
 






1 comment:

KS Dad and Mom said...

They were all good! Lovcd the one w/Chase hugging Wagner - we always look forward to getting your picture Christmas card. Dad was just asking this a.m. if we'd received yours yet do now I can give him the answer.