Saturday, December 03, 2011

Clean and Christmas!

Thanks to encouragement from my mom I got the house professionally cleaned yesterday. It was so nice! It is a lot of work though getting ready for them to clean - I got very organized and even found some long lost toys! I decided to take a couple pictures since I don't think I ever did with all our stuff in the house. Sorry they are so dark. I even tried to lighten them up on the computer and it didn't help much. 

The dining room (or play area) and entryway.

Living room.



The hallway leading to the bedrooms. For this season of our life I am loving the ranch style house!

Our bedroom. We were just saying last night how much we loved our bedroom set. It was very much worth the wait (yes we had a double for the first 8 years of our marriage and 2 pregnancies).




Jacob's room complete with a tired baby!







I love my large laundry room!

We also got our Christmas tree this past week. Chase has loved everything about it - the lights, ornaments, etc. He has so much fun decorating. We also starting our advent calendar which has been a hit. 




3 comments:

Mom said...

The house shines...I almost can smell the cleanliness. (Don't get discouraged with toys, etc. It is your stage of life that has so much joy.)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Looking at the pictures reminds us of the fans, lights, door hinges, door handles, and the blinds in the living room that Dad put up while we were there in June -wonderful memories w/lots of Jacob rocking and puzzle putting together w/Chase! The house DOES look wonderful, and you're truly blessed to have such a beautiful home. Was fun to see the tree and Chase enjoying helping put up the ornaments.

David and Kate said...

Great post! Your house looks really nice.