Monday, September 05, 2011

Indians vs. Keys

A town close to us has a minor league team that is in the same league as the team I interned for after my junior year of college. The teams happened to be playing so I my dad and I took the boys while Brad was working late. Chase did pretty well but wasn't interested in the game too much. It was a beautiful night and we lasted until the middle of the 8th.

With Scout. I am sporting my Keys shirt but no one could tell since I was holding Jacob most of the time. Chase is in Orioles colors!


With Grandpop.

I thought I would hold Jacob the whole time. That lasted about an inning. It was pretty empty so there was plenty of room to keep Jacob in his carseat.


We are sad the Indians are moving. There are some other minor league teams not too far away. We will have to check those out next year.

3 comments:

David and Kate said...

That is a bummer that the Indians are leaving! Glad you had fun though!

Grandmom from MD said...

Dad enjoyed the relaxing evening!

Texas Bucks said...

So cute!! :)