Friday, September 16, 2011

3 Months

A few days ago Jacob turned 3 months! I am a little late with pictures but here are a few. 



I had to try to get a couple of pictures in their big brother little brother t-shirts.
Thanks grandmom for the shirts!


Finally, I needed a couple pictures of me with my boys. We need to get some family pictures done one of these days. I am already starting to think about Christmas cards. Will the post office be around to mail them out?? I don't know what I would do without Christmas cards :)


I almost didn't want to post these because I feel like this blog is so boring now. Now that we are back in America and in a routine there isn't much to write about. Brad is almost done with the I course and we have some trips planned this fall. Hopefully that will give me something to blog about. Otherwise if I don't post, its because not much is going on!

6 comments:

David and Kate said...

wait a minute... if I have to keep updating my blog then you do too!

Congrats on 3 months!

Sarah said...

Pix of your boys is not boring. So glad to have you all back in the States and to be able to see you when you come up to MD.

Your cousin Tiana said...

I love you Chase and Jacob, Uncle Brad, Aunt Janell and Wagner too! I love the picture of Jacob laughing. Love, Tiana

Grandmom from MD said...

What a way to start our Saturday morning! Tiana and I sharing computer time looking at the updated blog.

Aunt Laura said...

Janell, we never find pictures of your family boring. I look for new pictures from you, Cara, and Melissa every day. It is so wonderful to be in on your lives from far away, and especially to watch the children grow and develop over the years.

Texas Bucks said...

Your life is anything but boring! I love seeing pics of all of you, so don't stop posting!! :) :)