Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Star!

It's been a busy 2 weeks keeping up with a toddler and newborn and yes grandmom is still here to help. I am not thinking about when I am left alone. But anyways, here are some more pictures of the star of my blog!  I love this bib! I mentioned it in a previous post and my brother and sister-in-law sent it in the mail! By the way we are super excited for Chase and Jacob to have a new cousin!!


Chase and mommy set up the playmat and Chase had to try it out!

We are so grateful for grandmoms help!!!
I tried my hand at a little photoshoot the other day. Complete fail as you can see! Thankfully a neighbor came over to save the day! Look for birth annoucements coming soon!



4 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Such sweet pictures!!

The Korsmo's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! we've been on our cruise and just got back from Paris last night so I thought I'd check to see if he was born and VOILA!! He's beautiful and you look amazing! Great job getting those posts out so quickly dont think I'll be that quick when its my turn. Welcome sweet baby Jacob! (love the name, by the way :)

Grandma and Grandpa Caywood said...

What a doll!! He's really grown already! So Steve & Melissa had their baby? You'll have to give us more info. We're anxious to see you all soon - we're in the single digits now!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little boy! Love those pictures. He's just so cute! I want to hold and kiss him!!! Awwwwww.
- Rebecca W