Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Commissioning

While Chase and I stayed in Maryland Brad had the privilege to fly out to Kansas for his cousin's commissioning into the Air Force and to swear him in. This is when we originally were planning on going as a family but we switched it to February when we realized I was going to be too pregnant to go. Thanks to Barb for emailing the pictures!


Mark even gets to go to the same pilot training base as Brad! Fun times down by the border! 

Brad also got to see his parents, brother, cousins, uncle, my brother and a few friends. Not bad for a quick weekend!
Congrats Mark! Hope our Air Force paths cross! It would be fun to be stationed together! 

2 comments:

Don and Barb said...

Happy the pictures made it OK! With untechi me I wasn't sure! It was a fun weekend, but would have been nice if you and Chase could have come, too!

Anonymous said...

I am sure that was a special weekend for the Caywood family! Dad & Mom from MD