Friday, June 03, 2011

AHH... Single Digits (and beach)

Are we really in single digits? I remember when double digits sounded close. I feel like it is such a gambling game. Chase was induced at 11 days overdue and was 9 lbs 2 oz (face up too). Needless to say I never thought I was would have another kid. The labor and delivery was terrible (no sugar coating here). I don't want that big of kid again but I want to give boy #2 as much chance to come on his own. I hear inducing is a lot harder labor as well.  We will continue praying that he comes on his own THIS WEEK!

We had to go pick up Brad's truck one weekend and it happened to be by my grandma's house who happens to live close to the beach. We had to take advantage. Didn't get too many pictures. I am scared to get sand in the picture.

We shouldn't have put his puddle jumper on but I think it gave him a little sense of security. Turns out at his age you don't really swim in the water just play in the waves. The matching swimsuits is kinda an accident. Brad forgot his with our stuff so had to run out and buy some. They are different brands but I think its cute that they are semi matching.

My hottie! He is going to kill me when he sees this picture.


 Thanks Grandma for letting us stay the night! It was so good to see you!

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

The 'father-son' bathing suits were cute! Thankful that you're in the single digits now, and could still go and enjoy the beach. HOW did you get Chase to sit still long enough to bury him in the sand? Special picture!
We continue to pray for son #2 and his delivery as well as the whole birth process. We will do so until he arrives safely!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the new update. So glad you were able to see my Mom.

Sunflower-Family said...

Don't worry about inducing. You always hear the bad stories, but never the good ones. I was induced with Clare 8 days late. It went fast, faster than without induction. It didn't feel worse or better. But it was over faster. My kiddos were smaller than Chase though, so if you need me to send some green chile your way to smoke him out, let me know :).