Thursday, January 28, 2010

Soccer

Unlike the other people around here I just can't call it football. That does a huge injustice to American Football. Kicking is one of the skills they asked me on his developmental questionaire and I couldn't think of a time he kicked so I said no. I figure I better try it now. We set up the laundry basket as a goal. At first he was more the goal keeper but then he got the hang of it. Of course I yelled GGOOOAALLL every time the ball went in the goal. Chase loved that.
He was moving too fast for me to take a kicking picture. Look at that face - I would say he was enjoying it!
Finally got a kicking picture! GOAL!!


4 comments:

Mom said...

He sure is enjoying that game of "football". Keep up the creative play!

Texas Bucks said...

Soooooooooooo cute!!! I keep meaning to call you again, but then it's too late over there. :( I'll try to remember early enough in the day over here so we can catch up! :)

Anonymous said...

Has the doctor asked about golf yet? I think it is about time you put a golf club in that boy's hands!

Uncle Steven

Don and Barb said...

You're right - that face SAYS IT ALL!!!
Grandma & Grandpa Caywood