Friday, April 03, 2009

San Antonio!

Chase and I made a quick visit to San Antonio to visit my good friend Ashley and see her adorable kiddos. I got to see James for a few hours before he left for a trip but then it was girl time! Chase is such a little traveler now. Here he is deciding what drink he wants with his snack! It was nice so we headed to the park.


Thomas and Chase


The only picture we got of the 3 of them. Ellie is only 7 weeks old and a great baby!

We attempted to go to lunch and all the kids did great! We even got to have some adult conversation. Thanks so much for having us come down Ashley!

I also got to see my good friend Christy and her girl Vivenne. Vivenne was due a week after Chase and born a week earlier than him.


1 comment:

Texas Bucks said...

Wow, I feel so special that we made your blog! :) Thanks so much for coming to visit us. . . I know it was a long flight, especially with a little munchkin. It was so good to see you and I still can't get over how adorable Chase is. . . I think I'm going to steal him! Glad you made it back safe and sound and enjoy the rest of your time with the fam! :)