Friday, March 20, 2009

A Quick Update...

We are too busy to write much but here is a quick update of what we have been up to...

Shopping! We love Target!

The park on nice days.


The Zoo.


Hanging out with friends.

Had an English Tea Bridal Shower for my future sister in law.


Meet and hung out with lots of family.


And looking forward to more fun here in Maryland!


I am also loving March Madness and the fact that I don't have to stay up all night to watch games. My bracket is proof that I haven't been able to keep up with all the teams.

2 comments:

Cara said...

It looks like you are having such a wonderful time! By the way...I love Target too!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and Kristine. Korey does look like a miniature Devan (poor guy!). Okay, it's been about a week now....time for more pictures! Miss you both!