Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating our Risen Savior. I've been getting bugged to post some more pictures for the daddy so here are a sampling of our time in Maryland so far. We are having so much fun and are going to miss everyone when we leave.


Playing video games with Uncle Kevin

On nice days we like going to the park.



My dad read this book (Mike Mulligan and the Steam Shovel) to us when we were little so we gave it to him when we told my parents we were pregnant.


Chase is 9 months!

Having fun playdates with Korey.

My dad read Spot's First Easter to the grandkids. It was really about an Easter egg hunt so then we hid a couple eggs around the living room for Tiana. She picked up on it real quick!




Chase reading his Easter card from his grandparents in Kansas.



More nice days...more parks!
Chase and I on Easter! Don't know what happened to the colors but I thought it was a good picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures sure make me miss all you guys. I wish i could be back home hanging out with you all, but I guess I will have to wait until the summer to see you!

Steven

LoLo said...

That is an awesome picture of you and Chase!! I'm glad you guys are having a good time! Thanks for sharing the pix.
Jamie