Monday, January 05, 2009

Snow

Someone just recently asked if it snowed here. I guess it doesn't often but we got a little bit this morning. It just started coming down when Brad left for work this morning at 2am. By the time Chase and I got up - everything was white!

I bundled Chase up and headed outside for a few minutes.

I think Wagner enjoyed it the most.


I am so blessed to be able to stay home with Chase but he is really turning into a mommas boy. Just this weekend he has started putting his arms out for me to hold him if Brad has him. I didn't think it would happen this early! I know it is going to get worse these next couple months!

3 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Fun snow pics!! I love the pic of Chase with Wagner outside, too cute! So what in the world was Brad doing going to work at 2 AM. . . crazy! Hope you guys are having a great week. :)

Don and Barb said...

It was good to get to see a picture of Brad leaving . . . in the snow! And cute Chase bundled up in the snow with Wagner! They're quite a pair. You and Chase will continue to be in our prayers daily, as will Brad.
Love, Mom and Dad Caywood

Anonymous said...

Little man looks cute with Wagner in the snow! Wish I could have seen it! Love you.

Brad