Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Card Count

I think I have recieved most cards this season (maybe one or two stragglers). I sent out about 150 and got 80. Not bad! That doesn't include a couple people who told me they didn't send any out this year so I shouldn't get my feelings hurt! I also got about 6 email letters which I know saves money and paper but it just isn't as fun! Cards came from 24 different states and 5 countries. I took down all the cards today and moved the pictures to the fridge so I can enjoy them a little longer!

4 comments:

Laurie Z said...

aww maybe this will motivate me to do one next year! i love getting them in the mail, but have never done our own. your's was so cute by the way. :)

Don and Barb said...

Just wait till Chase is MOBILE and he'll move them all for you! Just LOVE pictures on the fridge. Fun way to enjoy them a little while longer.
Love, Mom and Dad

Texas Bucks said...

You know we were one of the "didn't send them out" people this year right? ;) Didn't want to be on the bad list! :)
Hope y'all have had a great week so far!!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeeing all the photo cards IN PERSON. Love, Mom