Friday, January 09, 2009

6 Months

Like most kids at his age - Chase loves paper. I couldn't get him to sit still for his pictures. Hard to believe he is half a year. Time does go fast!


I finally had to set the sign out of reach!

We are working on him sitting up now. I still have to be right behind him. He still rolls from his front to his back but that is about it. I am in no hurry for him to be mobile. He loves his exersaucer and is more interactive with toys. You can see in the background of this picture how well I've trained Wagner to not lay on Chase's blankets. Ha!
I've seen on some people's blogs a collage of several pictures in one picture - could someone tell me how to do that? Do I need a program? I think this would have been cute to have all the pictures like that.

8 comments:

David and Kate said...

Great pictures! Sorry I am not a help with the collage

In terms of him sitting up- I bet you he will get it in the next week or so. John was kind of teetering for awhile when we would sit him up in the boppy but all of a sudden he was able to do it on his own!

Segal Party of 4 said...

Chase is absolutely adorable! Don't you just love this age? They are so much fun?!

LoLo said...

Hi Janell-
If you email me the photos I can do a collage for you with my work program! Just let me know!
I can't believe he's 6 months old!!

Texas Bucks said...

Wow - 6 months old already!!!! I just love those bright blue eyes of his. :) Can't wait to catch up soon!
Love,
Ashley :)

Sarah said...

He is so precious. I love the pictures!! I can't believe that he is 6 months already. Time does fly.

Don and Barb said...

What a DOLL! I can just imagine him with that 6 month paper sign, playing, shaking, but I didn't see him put it in his mouth! :-) I think the collage would be so cute - so glad someone ELSE can help! I'm doing well to just get the blog checked out! Chase is just growing and maturing and I'm totally JEALOUS of Grandmom getting to be there for a week! You will both really enjoy him and passing him back and forth. He has such a beautiful smile!
With prayers, Mom Barb

Anonymous said...

Great way to end a long day by seeing the pictures you've posted of little man. He already looks like he's changed! Give him a hug me.

Brad

Sara said...

He is such a cutie! I hope to meet him sometime! As far as the collage goes, I always do the ones for Hobbs on photobucket and then they are really easy to put onto the blog. Let me know if you want more help! :)