Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update on my boys...

Hubby went out to practice cricket this afternoon with our village team and one of the other players pulled his hamstring so he got to play! He just played in the field and didn't get to bat but he will work his way up to that! Since I took over writing for Wagner we haven't posted much about him. He has been staying with my family until all his paperwork is in order for him to come over. Well it looks like he is ready to join us in this adventure! Hopefully he will survive the plane ride okay!

And of course have to update on baby boy - he is still cozy inside me and doesn't seem in any hurry to join us. I felt great all weekend so I am very grateful for that. We will continue to trust God's timing for his arrival and sleep/rest as much as I can!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell your hubby, "Nice pants!"
Kristine

Anonymous said...

Wagner sure knows how to pose for his picture, so royal! I loved him holding the British Flag. I know the Brits hang our flag upside down on July 4th ): Praying for you and the baby to come. Have you decided on a name?

Anonymous said...

You are amazing, Janell! Keep it up! These last days can be the hardest, espeically not knowing WHEN this little one is going to come.

- Rebecca W