Monday, May 05, 2008

A Week at Home

I just got back from a week at my parents. I enjoyed shopping and lunch with mom, many walks, watching my dad play a couple innings of softball (it was cold that night!), and just hanging out with family and friends before the big move. It started out with Tiana's first birthday last Saturday. She was great and it is hard to believe she is one!!

She was still waking up when we first got there!

With mommy and daddy.

She didn't really care about the gifts...

But she enjoyed her cupcake!

On Tuesday night, I went with KK and Devon to an Orioles game! It was a chilly night but the O's won! We look forward to taking our little boys to a game next year!
A couple parting family shots...


She is just too cute!

I was also thrown a very nice baby shower on Saturday and will update when my friend emails me the pictures. I am now back at home facing a lot of baby stuff to organize and getting ready for packers. I have a lot to do before then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys already. Mom&Dad Copp