Thursday, May 08, 2008

Baby Shower Pictures

Here are a couple pictures from the baby shower my two good friends and mom threw for me last weekend. I was so blessed by everyone that attended! The theme was planes and there were all different types of paper airplanes for decorations. They even looked up how to make the air force planes!
Hopefully Tiana is ready for another cousin. She already has 5 on her mom's side!
Since I haven't lived in MD for several years one of the games was questions about what's been going on lately in our lives. It was fun to be able to fill people in and share a little bit about my pregnancy.
A couple friends I grew up playing sports with.

Our good family friends.

My wonderful friends who threw a wonderful shower. Hard to believe that our first kids will be born almost within a year of each other. I also want to thank my mom who helped with the shower, the friends that sent gifts that couldn't make it, my aunts and cousins who drove up from Virginia and everyone for celebrating with me!

No comments: