Sunday, May 18, 2008

What a week!

Well last week we managed to get all of our stuff packed up, move to the temporary house, have the final inspection for our house, (hopefully) get all required paperwork, plan graduation for the class, welcome family to town and have hubby graduate on Friday! It was exhausting!! We got a lot of good pictures from the weekend but I don't have time to upload so here is one shot from the graduation..



We had a great day on Saturday going down to Wilmington, touring a battleship and seeing a lighthouse and beach. It was then hard saying goodbye to family, especially parents. We also had to say goodbye to Wagner for several weeks. My parents are taking care of him until my mom comes over this summer after the baby. So we got one last family pic!



Well I am flying over tonight. I will try to email out when I get a chance and hopefully I can post more pictures and details about our weekend and graduation soon. Hubby is taking care of several things this week and is flying over next weekend. So grateful for friends to pick me up from the airport and take care of me until he gets there!

No comments: