Friday, April 25, 2008

Week 31 Update

A good friend came in town last weekend and took a few belly shots for me on our walk. My better half will gladly do it but there is nothing like a girlfriend with a good camera to do it!


Of course the best part of the weekend is seeing their precious little girl! She was loving cable and she did great with Wagner (and vice versa!). Wagner quickly figured out to stay by her while she was eating and he might just get a cheerio or two!

Thank you so much for visiting us! I love how we can talk for hours and not run out of things to say. We did have to send the boys off to play golf so we could have some girl only talk!!

Other news - today is my last day of work!!! My co-workers were so sweet and took me to lunch and gave me a "sleep" set from Bath and Body Works. It comes wtih a pillow mist, lotion and a sheep. They are wishing for me sleep after the baby comes!! I am headed up to Maryland tonight for a first birthday party for Tiana, O's game, Baby shower and hopefully lots of rest!

We also officially have orders so we are busy making plans and getting ready to fly over in a few weeks!

4 comments:

FourFullers said...

Oh, what a beautiful belly! You look so cute Janell and we love seeing the updates of your pregnancy progressing! You look great and we can't wait for that beautiful baby to make his arrival!

Love, The Fullers

Jstrohmeyer said...

You and the belly look great! Can't wait to see you all in person! Let us know if we can help with any move details.

Robyn said...

Hey there!! I found your blog through the Fuller's blog. :) Congrats on the pregnancy!! I have a blog too, but it's more business related, but I do put pictures of the girls up there too. www.robynpacheco.blogspot.com. You look great, can't wait to hear of the news for the newest little one. :)
-Robyn Pacheco from Del Rio days....

Matt said...

Janell, you are so beautiful! I love the shot of you looking down at your belly! We miss you guys so much! Can't wait to meet the little one someday! Don't forget to send me your address in England!

Love,
Allison