Thursday, March 20, 2008

Baby Update: Week 26

So according to the baby ticker we in double digits - where is the time going? Here is an updated belly picture...
I know its not the best but I didn't feel like changing out of my K-State t-shirt! Go Cats by the way! I still feel great - we are just trying to get everything in order for the move. If I haven't said it before having the due date and report no later than date be 3 days apart is not ideal for an overseas move!!


Onto the question we get all the time - the name. Here is an example of why there is no name yet:

Me: How about Ryder (I like Ryan but this is a newer version)?
Him: What - are we going to name our next son U-Haul?
Me: Fine, what do you suggest?
Him: How about William Robert?
Me: That's not too bad, I like using William since its your middle name.
Him: Good I am going to call him Billy Bob.
Me: No!

Can you see the mustache??? I hear they can shave it soon!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Adam suggested William Robert (both grandfathers middled names) as well...but then he had to say "Billy Bob" and I responded the same way you did. NO!!

haha. That is so funny our husbands said the same name. Of course, it wouldn't have mattered what boy name we picked since we ended up with a girl :o)

Buster said...

Nice work on the baby progress and the 'stache progress. Mine is coming in nicely too...the 'stache that is. Heather hates it! I suggest you keep the lip caterpillar until the little caterpiller is born!!

Jstrohmeyer said...

Yeah, I like William. You can name your son whatever you want!

I love belly pictures!