Monday, March 17, 2008

Mustache March

Had to delete that last post, had too many "warning" comments. If anyone hasn't heard about our assignment just call or email! My better half is hesistant with a blog anyway so I have to be careful.

Anyways, we have been busy trying to get ready for the move - talking to the doctor (as of now he says he will let me fly over at 35 wks!), getting paperwork filled out, getting the car ready to sell, figuring out what to ship over early and stuff like that. It can be a little overwhelming but it will work out.

It is also that wonderful time of year when all the guys try to grow a mustache. The squadrons he has been apart of have never participated in this tradition but this year he gets to. It took a while for you to tell he had one but it is coming along. We went to the grocery store and he put on a 07 Jack Daniels hat - he was looking like a typical Nascar fan! I will try to post a picture before the month is over!

Not much going on in pregnancy news. The baby is kicking more and we are both growing. Even though I am excited for him to get here, I am enjoying my last couple months of 8 or more straight hours of sleep, a shower first thing in the morning and going out to eat at a moments notice! I hear those days are almost over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where you headded to? give me a call.

Dayce