Thursday, April 03, 2008

Week 28 Update: Where's our bed?

We finally got the nursery furniture! I just wish I could set up the nursery. Baby boy is going to have the nicest furniture in the house! We decided to keep it in the boxes because it looks better boxed than the movers just wrapping it in paper. We bought Wagner a new bed not too long ago so the question is where is ours? We always said we would buy a bedroom set for us when we moved here but now that we are moving overseas, we hear the rooms are small so we are going to hold off. So we will see if I can last on a double bed for the rest of pregnancy. Things are still going great - I have been blessed!

The baby furniture stacked in our dining room.

Wagner and his new bed.



Hopefully this weekend I can post our Easter pictures - I forgot my camera and my parents have pictures on their camera that I will get this weekend when I visit.

No comments: