Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Visitors

We love visitors! Two weekends ago my parents came down for a last minute trip. We were supposed to go up there but we weren't sure how the weather would be by the time we got up there late Friday so I convinced them to drive down since they both had the day off. My mom and I did a lot of baby stuff and organizing. Got rid of 3 bags and a box of stuff to Goodwill and bought a few baby items. Count on my mom to get me some good deals! We also enjoyed eating out since I didn't have time to plan for meals. The boys always like that!


Then last weekend, my good friend KK and her husband came down. Unfortunately hubby had to work most of the weekend but they were so flexible and understanding. It seems like everything turns into a competition! KK killed me at the driving range, we split bowling games and Devon killed us both at Yahtzee! My hubby was the overall winner in bowling both games but Devon won at golf! Unfortunately both our basketball teams lost this weekend.


We also enjoyed the beautiful weather and enjoyed hearing about each other's pregnancy. So exciting that our kids will only be a couple months apart!

On my pregnancy front, I haven't updated weekly like I thought because there hasn't been much to say. But last night the proud dad felt little boy move for the first time. He must really like Chick-fil-A because he was kicking harder than he ever had so I made hubby put his hand on my belly and he felt it! It was very exciting for us!

Check back Saturday morning for the big news we get on Friday night!!

No comments: