Monday, September 01, 2014

Micah Man is 1

Micah turned one on the 28th. Brad was supposed to be away training that week so we decided to do his cupcake smash on the Saturday before when we had some friends over. Poor 4th child...I feel really bad when I compare this to Chase's first birthday party. Micah is pulling himself up on everything and loves crawling over legs, Wagner, etc. He transitioned great to milk and is a good eater. He is still pretty easy going but can make himself be heard if he needs to. He has 4 teeth and when he smiles I just love his round cheeks. Everyone things he looks the most like me. Maybe just because Chase and Gavin look so much like Brad. We love you Micah!

Warning: there are a lot of pictures. I couldn't narrow it down.


He wasn't sure at first but he warmed up quickly.

The first taste.

Now double fisting it. 



With mom and dad.

Big brother wanted to be in a picture too. 

Going to wash off!

We found a little people train at a yard sale that morning so that's what we wrapped up and gave to him.

Everyone was interested in the gift.

Brad was trying to keep the peace and kept reminding everyone that it was Gavin's new gift and he gets to play with it.  Only he meant Micah. (We get the boys name's mixed up all the time.)

When I corrected Brad he just laid back and said he gave up! I'm still laughing about it a week later.

I hardly get any pictures with this guy so I had to take advantage!

3 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Soooooo cute!! Happy birthday to Micah! Can't believe he's 1! Love all the pics! I had to chuckle at the one with Brad giving up too. . . so funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one that mixes their kids names up. . . mine are just getting used to me going through all of them until I finally say the right one! ;)

Grandmom said...

Micah didn't get the big birthday party like Chase, but he is LOVED and protected by his 3 big brothers!

Gandpa and Grandma said...

Micah has such a fetching smile - another handsome boy to match his 3 brothers! What a blessing to finally spend time with you all - they have grown so very much. Thank you for sharing some precious memories!