Thursday, August 01, 2013

Hershey

One reason I really wanted to go up to Maryland was to take a day trip to see my brother and his family. They just moved to outside Hershey, PA from Kansas. I was excited to meet my nephew, Ronan, born in June.

We also had to get some chocolate! There's a lot to do in the area and we are excited to come back (with Brad)!

On the chocolate factory tour.


I made him take a picture with me or else he couldn't eat his chocolate and this is still the best I could get. 

With my brothers!

Melissa has the better pictures on her camera. But wanted to show my parents with all their grandkids!

Thanks for having us! Can't wait to come back!

2 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Seriously, could your kids be any cuter?! Looks like y'all had a great trip. . . I think I need to go on the chocolate tour! :) Crossing my fingers that I get to come say hi in September!!

Grandpa and Grandma said...

What a FUN time for all, and what a blessing of darling grandkids! Loved the picture with Grandmom and Grandpop and all the kids!