Sunday, August 25, 2013

40+ Weeks

I haven't posted much on the blog about the pregnancy. I always thought I would make a post with the sonogram pics, how we told the boys it was another boy and a few belly pictures but it never happened. It has been a long pregnancy with a blood clot on my placenta wall (causing me to go up to UNC to monitor it several times) and high fluid which meant weekly ultrasounds and non stress tests. They told me no strenuous activity from about 18 weeks and I felt like I lost my energy very quickly with not being able to work out. High fluid can also cause extra stomach pain and trouble breathing. So needless to say we are ready for this little guy. How many people go past their due date with #4!!! Here is a picture of me on August 21, one year exactly after surgery to remove the cancerous tumor from my large intestine. So grateful for God's healing and Him blessing us with another child. Hopefully I will be posting soon about a new child! I think I will get induced Wednesday if he isn't here by then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are praying for this baby. We hope it is soon too. Love, Dad and Mom

Cara said...

I didn't realize you had all this going on with the pregnancy. I'm sorry it's been so difficult and with three little ones running around on top of it. Thinking about you every day.

Love,
Cara

Allison said...

Thinking of you guys! Praying he will make his way into the world today or tomorrow!!!