Sunday, August 11, 2013

Chase is 5!

I know that this is really old but wanted to post about my big boy! Hard to believe I have a 5 year old going in Kindergarten! We had his big pool party about 10 days before his birthday so his actual birthday is always a little low key. He had friends come over and play during the day and we had cupcakes then. He is so funny about stuff. I had specifically saved his birthday crown he got from school so that he could wear it on the day and he did not want to. Not even for a picture. 

He normally hates pictures but randomly he told me to take a picture of him and Wagner. I got a real smile out of him!


Opening gifts.





A week after his birthday I took him to his 5 year check up. He weighed 39.5 lbs and was 42.5 inches tall. About 40th percentile for both. He has had a fun summer of beach trips, a few camps and VBS's, pool and playing with friends. He has gotten tired the weeks we have a lot going on so I think even an half day Kindergarten is going to be an adjustment.

No comments: