Monday, June 10, 2013

Vacation

Brad and I got away for 2 nights this past weekend for Brad to be in his friend's wedding. The wedding was in Trenton, NJ so we dropped the kids off at my parents and drove up. Huge thanks to Uncle Kevin, Grandpop and Grandmom for watching the boys! Brad and his friend Ryan have a saying...if we go somewhere with the kids its a trip if we go somewhere without the kids its a vacation! Hence the title of the post.

Brad was pretty busy with wedding stuff (he did send me off to get a mani/pedi the first afternoon while he was hanging out with the guys) but we did manage to sneak over to Princeton University to see the campus. It reminded us a lot of England.


My 29 week pregnant belly :) 




A picture of us before the wedding. 


The groom and all his groomsmen. I hung out a lot with the other wives and they were so sweet to include me. They all knew each other pretty well. Brad wore his uniform and stuck out just a little!
 

I was not feeling myself most of the night so I didn't get many pictures and didn't even get one of the bride and groom (we just met the bride). We had a great time and let me just say I'm glad I don't have any wedding to pay for in the future!


1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Glad you were able to have a VACATION! A+ to Grandpop, Grandmom, and Uncle Kevin!!