Monday, June 17, 2013

Jacob is 2!

Jacob turned 2 on the 11th. When he woke up that morning he saw his easel and balloons. He seemed like a happy camper!

Pancakes for breakfast - yum!

We went back to the strawberry fields and then to McDonalds with some friends. Jacob is being shy around the ladies here. 

On Saturday we had a joint celebration with Gavin. Cupcakes and presents!


Big brother was ready to help blow out the candle.





Opening up a rumble truck from Mrs. Baker - thank you!


Loading up his toys in his new Wagon - thanks grandma and grandpa!


 I had his two year appt a few days after his birthday... he weighs 28 lbs 6 oz (56%) and is 35 1/2 inches tall (79%). He is starting to talk a lot more lately...putting 3 or 4 words together. He loves the pool. The few times we have been he screams when he leaves. I don't think he understands that we can come back! I have learned that I can't take all 3 boys to the pool by myself. I tried to go for a birthday party and we lasted about 40 minutes. My mom is here now and we are trying to go as much as we can while there is an extra set of hands!


1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Fun seeing those gifts opened and the smiles they provided! Hope he doesn't try to load Chase and Gavin in the wagon!
So thankful your mom is there to help - pool will get a good workout!!