Sunday, June 23, 2013

Boys at 2

We have been super busy this past week with Tiana and Grandmom here for the whole week and my dad in town for the weekend. The kids did VBS, lots of pool trips, sprinkler park, library, tumble gym, frozen yogurt bar, Sonic, even a trip to the beach (to play for all of 2 hours before the weather turned bad). I didn't get many pictures (I feel like I say that a lot) but we had a lot of fun!

Jacob wore an outfit to church today that I remember Chase wearing so I had to get comparison pictures. I miss the days when Chase smiled for the camera. I try to remember back to when Chase was 2 and what he was like...I think its different because Chase was the only child at 2 and Jacob has an older and younger brother.

Jacob

Chase
 

Love them both so much!!

2 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Sooo cute!! I love how they both have the same little lean going on in the pics! :)

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Can't believe you could find Chase in the same outfit! Can sure tell they're brothers! They are just precious boys.