Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jacob

I think this is a month late but I wanted to post Jacob's stats from his 18 month appointment. He was 26 lbs 14 oz and 33 inches long. Both are the 63rd percentile. 

Jacob loves Gavin and tries to be a good older brother. Here's an example of him "helping."


He loves going through daddy's nightstand. This morning he came of the room looking like this...

He is a pretty good sleeper now (took a while) sleeping about 11 1/2 hours a night. He also takes a good nap in the afternoon. He is starting to repeat words we say a lot more and is probably up to over 20 words.

3 comments:

Allison said...

What a cutie! :)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

What a precious photo, and how he is growing! Such a good helper and learner :0)

Grandmom said...

I thought I commented on this a few weeks ago. When I need a smile at work, I look at Jacob's funny picture.