Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Christmas at Copps

We just got back from the weekend at my parents house and we were able to have a little Christmas with them. Here are a few pictures from the camera. I love taking pictures on my phone but I hate uploading pictures from 2 different sources. Hopefully I will get to other pictures soon.

We had intended to do presents and stuff Christmas morning but there was snow in the forecast so Kevin had to work. I think it was hard on the kids waiting all day to open presents. Brad and I had commented several times how well Chase did on Christmas but it was different on Saturday. He was a lot more selfish. And it was getting late and we were interrupted by poops and feedings and bedtime for the babies. That's why there is no pictures of Gavin!

They look so innocent :)

Had to force Jacob to open a present!



Grandpop and Jacob


New trucks!


Brad showing off a new shirt. 



1 comment:

Grandmom said...

Even though I was there it is always fun to read and see pics. Thank you for making the trip up here.