Thursday, January 03, 2013

Christmas at Copps part 2

A couple more pictures from my phone of the weekend at my parents. I like taking pictures on my phone but surely it is easier to upload. 

The tumble gym was having open gym on the Friday before we left. We figured we would let them burn off energy for an hour before the car ride. Thanks for the matching shirts Aunt Brandi.


Tiana and Gavin.



I bought a gingerbread train and house for Chase to do. He was kinda interested in the train but Jacob loved it!


My mom was so funny to watch trying to put it together. It was trashed not long after this picture and I don't think Tiana cared!

Playing Uno. Chase really got into the game after they came down for Thanksgiving and he could actually hold his own!


New Years Eve - Kauflins and Chocolate Fondue - perfect combo!



3 comments:

Grandmom said...

I was trying SO hard with that gingerbread train and it was Tiana's fun project...I don't think so:)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Thank you for keeping the blog updated with pictures! We look forward to a time when we can spend a holiday w/Brad's family.

Jobs in Nigeria said...

You have an adourable family.