Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More Beach Pictures

Here are some more pictures from our beach trip this past week.

Mom after a couple boogie board runs.

Mom and Aunt Laura


My cousins, Jesse and Kelly.
 

Uncle Mark helping Jesse up from a huge wave :)

Matching suits!

Snack time.


All the Ludwicks are talented musicians. It was always nice when they played. We even did bedtime songs to music one night.

Kinda playing together!


We took a day trip to see Hatteras Light House.

Aunt Julie, Greg and Josh made the trip in the van with us.


We had a variety of waves - some days they were really big and others not so much. My dad and Brad took the kids out on the calm day. 



A picture of our beach house from the beach. 
Aunt Laura did a great job finding a good deal on a great house!

Brad was getting really good by the end of the week.


Almost everyone out in the water. I didn't get the babies and those watching them.

I even took a few turns boogie boarding. I like the small waves!

My dad and I catching a wave.




I hope to get more pictures from my dad's and aunt's camera so hopefully I'll have another post from the week. 

1 comment:

Grandmom from MD said...

I am glad that many pictures were taken...it recaps the time together. I like the family picture on the steps of the beach house!