Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gavin is 1 month!

Hard to believe Gavin has been with us over a month! It's amazing how much harder it is to get these pictures with each child. Chase's photoshoot probably lasted an hour - I was lucky to just get a few with him and they are a week late. He is still eating well and his fussy periods have been less and less. He is still not going super long stretches at night but at least he still goes right back to bed. He is starting to make more facial expressions but no smile just yet. 

I don't really think this looks like him but they are the best I have. He has lost a lot of hair on the front of his head. Maybe it will grow in blonde!


I wanted a picture of Gavin in this outfit because I remember getting it at my baby shower with Chase. I am pretty sure I have a picture of all 3 of the boys in it. 

 I also had to get a picture with Wagner.

Here are some pictures I took when he was about 3 weeks old that I thought were pretty good. I posted one on facebook (thanks everyone for the "likes" and comments) but wanted to document on here as well.



A couple pictures from when my mom was here. She bought a Thomas sticker book and had special time with Chase everyday. 

 Brad took Chase to the fireworks on base. He enjoyed them and also the glow sticks I bought. 

Jacob's first popsicle. I thought it might help his teething but I don't think he liked the cold and didn't eat much of it. 

Chase sure liked his though.

Chase liked trying on daddy's boots the other day.

And finally a short video of Jacob walking!! He wants to walk everywhere and is doing well. I think the most he has taken is 15 steps but he still has yet to stand up on his own. That's when I really say that they are walking.

4 comments:

David and Kate said...

He is so cuddly! I hope you guys are well.

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Such fun pictures! Can't believe Gavin is already a month old! He is changing his looks a bit, but still looks like some of Chase's baby pictures. LOVED the one of Chase in his daddy's boots - a classic! Jacob's video walk made us both laugh and long to actually see him do that - it's hard to be so far away and not get to see the day to day changes! We definitely look forward to getting to come visit!

Grandmom from MD said...

Thanks for the update pics. I am excited that Jacob is taking more steps -- quite an improvement in just a week ago. See you soon!

Texas Bucks said...

Love all of the pictures and Jacob's video. . . such a big boy!! You look fantastic by the way, Janell!!