Friday, March 04, 2011

Chuck E Cheese

I forgot I had one more post from our trip to Kansas....We met some friends at Chuck E Cheese in Topeka one afternoon. Our kids are at the age where we still had to follow them around so we didn't get too much adult conversation. I don't want Chase to grow up too fast but times like these I wish we could give him some tokens and send him off!

He was actually content to just watch dad play some of the games. Which dad did not complain about.


The adults had some friendly competitions. Brad and I tied when we played.

Chase was dangerous trying to roll those skee balls!


 Showing off our bumps. Jill is having a boy 2 months before us.
Can you say college roomies just like their daddies?

Trying to get a picture with all the kids. One funny part of our conversation. I was asking Kate (the 4 almost 5 year old) about what activites she's been doing lately. Her mom mentioned I should ask what she did last week so I did. She matter of factly told me she wiped her bottom all by herself. It was so funny. I had turn away I was laughing so hard!


We all go so hot at Chuck E Cheese - that place is crazy! - we figured we better get some ice cream to cool down. This was the most adult conversation we got!

Thanks guys for meeting us! It was good to hang out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice that you could take Brad to Chuck E Cheese's for some play time!! It sure looks like he was enjoying himself! Chase looks like he was keeping a close watch to make sure he didn't get in any trouble!

Steven

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. We had a lot of fun too.

Hopefully Kate doesn't somehow find this post when she is 15. She might be a little embarrassed.

Love,
The Bosch's