Tuesday, March 08, 2011

British Lingo

Chase has been going to a preschool here in our village 2 mornings a week. I get asked every now and then if he's picked up a british accent. I think he is too young for that and we hang out with Americans a lot more. But as he was jumping on the couch this morning (I corrected him after this video) I noticed he was saying Ready, Steady, Go! That is something he must have picked up from preschool since we would say Ready, Set, Go!


According to my ticker we are in double digits for baby #2. Hard to believe we are only about 3 months away! We haven't done really anything to get ready. The move is definitely what is consuming our thoughts and plans. We are working on Chase being more independent such as dressing/undressing, not being carried everywhere and just doing more things for himself. He is nowhere close to being potty trained - I am still hoping for this summer. Sounds like a good job for grandparents!

3 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa Caywood said...

How about a good job for GRANDPAS! :0)

Grandmom said...

It is always nice to see the action pictures:)
About the potty training, start looking for underwear with cars. I think he will put those on...

Unknown said...

Pretty sure his "steady" was quite British.