Thursday, January 20, 2011

To Blog or not to Blog

I'm back!!! I decided a while back to go ahead and buy more storage but its been kinda nice for me to have a blog break. Not much goes on in January and my desire to put our lives online for all to see was fading. But with us being so far from family and friends we still think its a good idea. I really like updating a blog a lot more than sending out pictures and clogging up your email. And if you don't want to see our pictures you don't have to check!
I was thinking of making a blog book for the different years so I could delete some posts. One of my good friends did 2008 for us and it is such a treasure. But it is so much work! I didn't feel like the program was very user friendly. I am not scrapbooking much these days and I have no journal so I actually have kinda enjoyed going back every now and then to read something from the past or to compare pregnancy pictures and see how fat I am this time around :)
So maybe I will finally post about our trip to the south when the storage gets updated. They said it could take up to 24 hours.
See you soon!

3 comments:

Dad and Mom said...

We are your top fans:)

Carolyn said...

Girl, do I *ever* know about debating to continue. I love reading what you've been up to, glad to hear you'll keep going!

Texas Bucks said...

Yay!! I would be so sad if you stopped blogging. I feel like we talk all the time because of your blog! You can never get rid of it. ;) When do you find out about baby Caywood by the way???