Sunday, January 02, 2011

17 Weeks

Figured it was about time to post about #2. I've tried once before to get a belly shot but they are just terrible. The shadows don't really help. Definitely popped out a little sooner with this one. Wearing maternity clothes a lot quicker this time around as well.

Chase pointing out mommy's baby.



 I had a little bit of spotting on our trip early last week so they got me into the doctors just to make sure everything was okay. Well the tech couldn't find the heartbeat right away which freaked me out so I got another sonogram. The midwife found the baby and heart beat right away so that was a big releif and I got to see my baby again. I almost asked if there were any butt shots to see if its a boy or girl. I will find out at my next appt in 5 weeks.
We are also very excited that this baby will have a cousin close in age! My brother and his wife are due about a month after us!

5 comments:

Dad and Mom Copp said...

It looks like Chase is enjoying his new brother or sister knowing he/she is in a safe place of not demanding attention:)

You look good!

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

Chase looks cute pointing out the baby! Congrats to Steven & Melissa as well! That will be fun to have a cousin w/in a month of the same age. Glad you and baby are doing OK!! You get prayed for daily!

Aunt Laura said...

Hi, Janell,

Happy New Year to you all. We were so excited when Steven sneaked into the New Year's prayer that he and Melissa were expecting a baby. Everyone (no, just the women) screamed! Two babies! How exciting.

I had some spotting with Matthew, and it turned out to be a yeast infection. If it happens again, you might ask about that.

Allison said...

You look beautiful! I'm so glad you got another appt to be certain of that precious heartbeat!

Jessica said...

Yay! Congrats! I don't know if I have told you that yet or not...I thought about it, but don't know if I actually said it! So exciting and you look so great! hope you are feeling well too :)
Just saw your post about storage space and I have not ever heard of anyone having that problem- makes me nervous! Let me know what you end up finding out.