Monday, January 31, 2011

London Getaway

Some good friends of ours offered to take Chase overnight so we could have a night away. We finally found a weekend we were all free so Brad and I took off to London for the night. After getting our burrito fix at Chipotle (yes we went to Chipotle and not some nice sit down restaurant!) we saw Dreamboats and Petticoats. It wouldn't be our first choice of show but the price was a lot cheaper and it was fun and upbeat. The dancing and singing are always good in my mind.



Just a picture to prove we saw what London was like at night!!

The Eagle squadron statue in front of our hotel. 

3 of the 4 squadrons at the base we are going to came from England.


Eating Sushi! I was excited to try it but I only like the rolls with just avacado or with cooked meat. That's all I really should be eating now anyway so I guess that works. Brad hasn't fully convinced me to be a sushi eater!
 Could potentially be our last trip down to London. It is definitely bittersweet that we are leaving in a few months.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Great London pictures for your last trip. I noticed the cab and double-decker buses on the last photo. I like the night picture too!

David and Kate said...

How fun! Good for you guys!

Anonymous said...

love the coat:)