Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Birthday Boy

So I know I am a week late but wanted to wish my wonderful husband a Happy 32nd Birthday! We had a low key day on his birthday. He was night flying so we made a nice breakfast and hung out in the morning. Then Chase and I took chili up to the squadron and lunch with daddy and about 15 others. That's kinda become my tradition to bring lunch to his work. We were going to go out on Saturday night for sushi but the weather kinda thwarted our plans. It ended up working out because we both got sick that night and were pretty miserable.  My husband is such a servant going with me to get food (he starting feeling bad before me), taking Chase to church (wants to keep it a priority in our family)  and picking up some friends at the tube station whose flight got cancelled. All while not feeling the best. I love my man!!

In his new birthday sweater.
 

Of course had to include a Chase picture...
This isn't as bad as I thought it could be - I thought he was dotting the carpet but it was just his hand. I caught him before he got too out of control! 
 I just love watching little boys play. Here we have tractors vs. trucks vs. cars vs. airplanes.  

We are looking forward to celebrating Christ's birth in 3 days!! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

What a nice picture of Dad & son, as well as son's antics! :0) We enjoyed reading about the birthday, your traditions, and thinking of others. Praise God you're feeling better and you hopefully will have a very merry CHRISTmas as a family!

Anonymous said...

Tractors, trains, trucks & planes?
Who won?

Hope you are feeling better. Have a merry Christmas. (Happy belated birthday Brad)

Dad (Md)