Saturday, September 04, 2010

Seal Trip

My friend Katie and I are in the same situation of learning to wait on God's timing in current circumstances. So we decided to get our mind off of things and go on a fun seal watch trip. Didn't really know what to expect.

The kids loved throwing rocks. That's all they wanted to do!

Picnic lunch
We then took a boat ride out to see the seals.
Chase was getting kinda bored so I gave him the camera.

We stopped at Blakely Point to do some exploring. We ended up just playing on the beach.
The kids did not want to stop their building, collecting and throwing to take a picture but I made them!
Chase and I. We are ready to be a complete family again!
On a windy boat ride home!
Thanks for a fun day friends. Now to watch some college football. Go K-STATE!!!

1 comment:

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

Looks like a fun trip, and we keep praying w/you for a full family reunion! In the meantime, K STATE WON! :0)