Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scotland::Loch Ness

Sorry for the delay. Blogger changed a few things and I am still getting used to it. The post might look a little different until I can figure everything out. Anyways, from Edinburgh we took a day trip up to Inverness and Loch Ness. We didn't have the best weather but the drive up there was pretty and Loch Ness was very impressive.

We took a cruise on the Loch Ness. At some parts it is 800 feet deep. Of course it is also known for the Loch Ness Monster Nessie.
 
We found Nessie!   





We had to stop and take a picture of a highland cow.
We were going to do some more exploring around inverness but Chase fell asleep pretty quickly in the car so we just headed back. I wish I would have taken more pictures of the scenery. It was really beautiful.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh, I love these posts and I'm *extremely* envious!! Plus, I love Highland Cows and on my dream farm, those are the cows I want.

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

Looks like another lovely trip! Fun and fond memories.