Monday, April 19, 2010

The Volcano

So by now I assume you've heard that a volcano erupted last Wednesday night in Iceland. That means we have some friends here for a few extra days while their parents and doing everything they can to get back! The sunsets have been a little more orange but other than that I would have never known. Brad hasn't been able to fly but somehow they find ton of work to stay busy. It also looks like our friends that were just here are coming back for a little bit until they can get a flight home. So I am super excited about that! I do feel sorry for everyone that is affected by it. I think my friend's facebook status update says it best "the volcano is a poopyhead."

2 comments:

Mom said...

I think the dogs are telling you "Hey, what about the walk??"
AND Chase doesn't feed us enough:)

David and Kate said...

Great picture Janell!